Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wear Your Favorite Book

I just had to share my newest find for all those book nerds out there. 

If you look closely, you will notice some familiar words.  That's right people! This scarf features a passage from Harry Potter!! WOOT!!  More specifically, it is the Mirror of Erised scene from the first book.  Tori, over at Storiarts (P.S how awesome is that name?) has been so inundated with requests for her scarf prints that I had to go on an email list and she let me know the day that new scarves were to go up.  If I remember correctly, the choices were Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice and a Bible Verse.  The scarf itself is in a beautifully soft fabric that has been sewn into a loop and is long enough to double up.  The day after I got it, I wore mine to my book club and all the ladies LOVED it. 

Have you come across an item that book nerds will love?  Or do you make something yourself?  Let me know and I may be able to feature it here.  

6 comments:

Auggie said...

This is fantastic! Wouldn't I love to have some of my favorite words keep me warm on a blustery day! Great find! Thank you so much for sharing.

Zabet said...

Hey Auggie, it is super cozy and an awesome conversation starter!

Ari (Reading After Midnight) said...

Hahaaa.. Lovely! I want one too ;))

Zabet said...

The only thing I am disliking about our recent warm weather is that it is getting too warm to wear my favorite new accessory!

Unknown said...

Oh . . . I have got to get one. On my way to her website. Thanks for a great blog, by the way.
Gwynneth
http://todayinshenaya.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Except, they say that can't do Harry Potter scarves, which is the one I want!

Post a Comment