Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (12)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week will feature a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join.

This week's topic is:

Top Ten Characters I Would Like To Trade Places With For A Day


1. Anyone at Hogwarts: it doesn't have to be one of the big 3, anyone attending the school would do.  Though, I'm not sure I could give it up after just 24 hours.

2. Anna in Anna Dressed in Blood: She is one seriously freaky deaky ghost and I would love to have my ethereal hands on those powers for while.

3. Any of the kids in Narnia: Again, like Hogwarts, I'm not picky about who - I just want in!

4. Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: A chocolate factory AND I don't have to worry about the candy hangover the next day? Gimmie!

5. Aura in Shade: A few hours with Zach. Yes, please.

6. Biff in Lamb: hanging out with Christopher Moore's version of Christ has got to be the ultimate "you're never gonna believe this" story. 

7. Francesca in Saving Francesca: I loved the characters in this one so much that I would kill to spend one day with them.

8. Elizabeth Gilbert in Eat, Pray, Love: Only while she is in Italy.  None of this self sacrifice and meditation for me, I want to eat every dish that she mentions in the book!

9. Any of the kids at Camp Half-Blood:  This place fascinates me.  I would love a chance to explore and be claimed by my mythical mother or father. 

10. George in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: MUST. WARN. FRED. (seriously, I am still heartbroken over his death - if there is a way I can fix it - I will.)

3 comments:

Ashley @ Ashley Loves Books said...

Totally agree about Narnia, any way I can get into that world, I am so in. And YES to Charlie from Willy Wonka, getting to explore that factory would be so much fun! Would love to give that everlasting gobstopper a go haha.

My Top Ten

Sidne said...

3 and 4 is gaining popularity for choices. #8. i concur.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

Krystianna said...

Great list! I'd definitely want to be at Hogwarts.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Post a Comment