Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (11)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: Even White Trash Zombies Get The Blues by Diana Rowland which was released on July 3rd, 2012.

Angel Crawford is finally starting to get used to life as a brain-eating zombie, but her problems are far from over. Her felony record is coming back to haunt her, more zombie hunters are popping up, and she's beginning to wonder if her hunky cop-boyfriend is involved with the zombie mafia. Yeah, that's right--the zombie mafia.

Throw in a secret lab and a lot of conspiracy, and Angel's going to need all of her brainpower--and maybe a brain smoothie as well--in order to get through it without falling apart.


I really enjoyed My Life as a White Trash ZombieIt was a fun and unique perspective on zombies and I can't wait to find out what happens.  Plus, that cover is just freaking awesome. 

2 comments:

Kate said...

I haven't read the first book in this series yet but I really want to.

My WOW and international giveaway

Candace said...

Hi, great blog! I'm a new follower and would love a follow back!

Candace

http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment