Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (27)

Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

EBOOKS I GOT THIS WEEK:



BOOKS I GOT THIS WEEK:



I got Cress in audio book and am super excited to start it.  I listened to the last two in this series and liked the second far better than than the first.  I am hoping the trend continues.  Oblivion and Dissonance are both new authors for me but they both look really interesting. 


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard so much good abut Cress, still have Scarlet to read but very tempted to carry on with the series. Enjoy.

Jennie said...

Looks like you got some good ones - with some great covers. I'm reading Cress right now and it is great. Hope you enjoy, have a great weekend!

Here's my STS

Unknown said...

I love Marissa Meyer's series. I must make time to read Cress. Soon.

Enjoy all your new lovelies!

Check out my StS and my birthday giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Oblivion has got such a great cover. I loved Cress. Enjoy!

Siiri said...

Oh, I wonder how these (Th Lunar Chronicles) read on an audiobook. I hope you enjoy it. Also, Dissonance has a gorgeous cover. Happy reading!

Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

Anonymous said...

Interesting covers! I hope you enjoy them.

My STS, if you're interested.

tsukikomew said...

I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

Tsuki’s STS

Jillyn said...

Dissonance sounds so good, and I can't wait to read Cress. Enjoy them :) My STS

Zabet said...

Thanks for all the comments, I have been out on errands all day and just got to read them (oh the joys of a working mom). I agree, the covers this week are all awesome.

Siiri, the series is great in audio - keeps me sane is traffic!

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Great haul. I can't wait to read Dissonance, it looks so good!!! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

Anonymous said...

Great haul! I haven't heard about the first two, but I REALLY want to start the Lunar Chronicles! Hope you enjoy your books. :)
My StS: http://bribookishconfessions.wordpress.com/2014/02/22/stacking-the-shelves-12-half-off-edition/

Happy Reading!
-Brianna @ Brianna's Bookish Confessions

Jamie E. said...

Nice haul! I just got Dissonance yesterday myself. Hope its good! Happy Reading! *Blog follower*
Here are my newest additions .

Post a Comment